Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for the PS2 is a remake of the Game Boy Advance game that takes place between the original Kingdom Hearts and its sequel. While all-new voice acting, cut scenes and 3-D visuals spruce things up, the game has a been-there/done that vibe: the bulk of the content (environments, characters, music) was ripped straight from the original. Newcomers will be thoroughly confused by the web of plots and veterans will yearn for more. The card battling system works, although not as well as it did on the GBA. Sadly, this re-imagining has come a bit too late for a series ready for its PS3 debut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's