What Chanel Should Do
Chanel recently announced the cancellation of its Mobile Art tour, which featured a spaceship-like gallery designed by “starchitect” Zaha Hadid. The fashion-meets-art project probably seemed like a chic intellectual and creative (and marketing) exercise before the economic downturn. The portable building, featuring work by the likes of well-known contemporary artists like Sylvie Fleury, was scheduled to hit London, Moscow, and Paris after New York. Now it won’t. (It already toured Hong Kong and Tokyo). But why not turn the sleek structure into a pop-up store?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone