Military Base Housing Ain't What it Used to BeBy
My friend Bill is always complaining that he should have stayed in the Army. He would have had such a better life, cared for by the government, he says. Now in his 40s, he lives in his parents home again in Boston. Then I got the notice from a company called Balfour Beatty Communities, a private sector company which manages residential units on military bases. That’s one of their properites in Fort Eustis, Virginia above and Jacksonville below. Wow!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet