TED speakers 2009Helen Walters
The line up of speakers for next year’s TED conference has just been announced. I was thrilled to be asked back to cover the conference for BusinessWeek again… Even more so now I’ve seen who will be there. Excitingly for me personally, the visual arts representatives look particularly strong (Golan Levin’s work is provocative and intriguing, while Olafur Eliasson’s installation at the Tate in London a few years ago was simply astonishing — I even loved his waterfall installations in New York’s east river earlier this summer, though I think I might be the only person who did.) But as you might expect, there are a ton of other big names attending and speaking — Tim Berners-Lee and post-MSFT Bill Gates among them. I’ll be live blogging, tweeting (@HelenWalters), interviewing and video-ing while I’m there. Stay tuned!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders