S&P Picks and Pans: GM, RIM, Oracle, Darden, Electronic Arts, M&T Bank
Analysts' opinions on stocks in the news Friday
S&P REITERATES SELL OPINION ON SHARES OF GENERAL MOTORS (GM; 4.40):
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses