Companies with Big Backlogs of Orders
It stands to reason that companies with large backlogs of orders might be better positioned than others to ride out the recession without too much damage. We polled the S&P equity analysts for their best ideas on companies with big order books. Technology, industrial, and energy names dominate the list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations