Will Toyota now make a full year loss?Ian Rowley
The awful news in autos is unrelenting. There’s an article in today’s Nikkei newspaper which raises the possibility that Toyota could makes it first ever operating loss (although Toyota once made a pretax loss in 1949).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock