Online Marketers Wooing Minorities More
Even as companies rein in marketing spending during a sinking economy, many advertisers are likely to step up efforts to reach minorities online in the coming months, researchers say. Amid increases in the numbers of Hispanics, African Americans, and Asian Americans online, marketers are adapting campaigns to court these markets, online advertising researcher eMarketer said in a Dec. 17 report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed