Marcial: Why the Pros Pick PepsiCo
In these times of economic distress, investors are constantly seeking safety in companies whose earnings are predictable and whose stock prices are relatively stable. That's too high a bar for most companies to clear these days, but one of the few that meets the challenge is PepsiCo (PEP).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders