When to Make Your First Hire
It is probably the most crucial early decision that a new business owner makes: When to hire the first employee. The entrepreneur who delays too long risks losing momentum as mundane tasks steal time from marketing and selling. But hiring too soon tacks a fixed expense onto the startup balance sheet and loads a mountain of red tape onto an entrepreneur ill-equipped to handle it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas