Stocks: What the 'Lost Decade' Means
From its recent closing low of 752 on Nov. 20, until its 909 closing high on Dec. 8, the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index rose nearly 21%. And since a 20% gain off of a bear-market bottom is the traditional signal of the start of a new bull market, we can rejoice that the worst is over. Right? Well, maybe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed