Movers: Goldman Sachs, GE, Best Buy, Beckman Coulter
Goldman Sachs Group (GS) shares rise after the company posts $4.97 fourth quarter loss per share, vs. $7.01 EPS a year ago, on negative net revenues of $1.58 billion. Street was looking for loss of about $3.50. Investment Banking revenues in fourth quarter declined 48%. S&P keeps hold. Ladenburg Thalmann upgrades to neutral from sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline