Vox Simuli launches: Lend your vox
We’ve launched the Vox Stimuli blog. The idea is to get people to contribute ideas about how the Obama administration should spend hundreds of billions of dollars in stimulus spending. We’ll debate the ideas online, and then print a bunch of them in the paper edition next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone