India Outsourcers Seek Recession Help from Workers
At a time when layoff and cost-cutting dominate news space and drive conversations in corner rooms, corridors and staff canteens of India Inc, causing widespread panic and uncertainty, a handful of IT firms including Infosys, Cisco, HP, NIIT and CSC, to name a few, are encouraging their employees to chip in with suggestions to overcome the global economic crisis. Besides getting access to some valuable inputs, the move will help these companies instill a sense of confidence into a flock living in constant fear of getting the axe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet