Live on Saturday Night....glum news from GE?By
Here’s how my wife read the lede in the Wall Street Journal article this morning: GE Chairman and Chief Executive Jeffrey Immelt takes to the stage…Saturday Night Live…to brief investors on GE’s outlook for 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020