Could the Detroit 3 Become the Detroit 1?
The proposed $14 billion bailout of America's ailing automakers is dead in the water thanks to both Senate Republicans and the United Auto Workers. The automakers' sole hope for relief now is to appeal to the White House to provide it with funds from the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks