Stocks Gain on Strength in Commodities
U.S. stocks closed higher Wednesday, led by gains in commodities-related issues as crude oil and gold futures rallied. Market observers cited by S&P MarketScope said a number of investors shifted funds out of financials and into energy and materials stocks. This rotation came as investors weighed various sectors' near-term prospects for gains against the uncertain economic outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?