Finding the Right 'Fit'
Now that I'm well into business school and have had some time to reflect on the application process, I have a confession to make: I have embraced "fit." Why is this a confession? Because during most of my business school application process, I hated "fit." Hate is a strong word, I know, but I'm going to have to stick by it. As I was applying, it seemed as though every business school information session referenced "fit" as a selection criterion. This would have been O.K. if it weren't for the fact that no one seemed to be able to define this elusive concept.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt