Collaboration: Obama's Best Bet
As he prepares for his transition to the White House, Barack Obama faces the massive challenge of reinvigorating the reeling U.S. economy. That task is hard enough. It could become even more difficult if he struggles with a second major hurdle: uniting a nation that is sharply divided between loyalists of the Democratic and Republican parties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap