At 78, Osamu Suzuki to become Suzuki Motor president once againIan Rowley
Eight years after stepping down as Suzuki Motor’s president, Osamu Suzuki is to return to the top job at the Japanese automaker. Later today, the company is expected to announce that Suzuki, 78, will take over from Hiroshi Tsuda, who after five years as chief is stepping down due to ill health.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone