Marcial: Stick with 3M
Over the years, most conglomerates have lost their allure among investors, in part because they appear to be unwieldy and more difficult to analyze as investments than companies with simpler, less diversified operations. But 3M Corp. (MMM), a leading global diversified industrial, technology, and health-care company, is holding its own, mainly because its products have become necessities for consumers and businesses around the globe. Indeed, more than 60% of 3M's annual sales come from foreign markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes