Apple Is Greener Than Greenpeace Says
I couldn't help but notice the timing. Only a day after the environmental activist group Greenpeace on Nov. 24 released the 10th iteration of its Guide to Greener Electronics, a new ad appeared on U.S. television screens touting Apple's MacBook line of laptops as the "world's greenest family of notebooks." The spot touts the MacBook's recyclable enclosure, low power consumption, and its lack of hazardous materials such as mercury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations