Lawsuit Says Citigroup Misled Investors
An extensive new complaint in a lawsuit against Citigroup (C) charges that the banking giant misled investors about the size and risk of its housing-market wagers, raising questions about how early the bank knew it faced serious trouble from the assets that have plagued its balance sheet and stock price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders