Vital Signs: Economy Slides into Deeper Slump
Finally, the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) has declared the obvious: The U.S. economy is in a recession. Upcoming economic reports this week will offer more evidence of that, as if any were really needed. The official arbiters of peaks and troughs in the business cycle say the eleventh downturn since World War II began in December 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone