Movers: DuPont, AT&T, Merck, Nokia, Wal-Mart
DuPont (DD) announces aggressive actions to strengthen competitiveness and increase cash flow, and forecasts a $0.20-$0.30 fourth quarter loss, excluding an estimated $0.40 charge for its restructuring plan. On a reported basis, DD says it expects to post a $0.60-$0.70 fourth quarter loss, and for full-year 2009, it sees EPS of about $2.25-$2.75.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's