High or Low CARB Diet?John Carey
In 2006, California passed a landmark bill requiring the state to reduce its emissions of greenhouse gases to 1990 levels by 2020. Of course, the legislation didn’t say how to accomplish this goal, which amounts to a more than 25% reduction from today’s levels. Instead it bounced the details to the California Air Resources Board (CARB). The staff has dutifully produced a plan, dubbed the Proposed Scoping Plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas