Electric Bikes Gaining Traction
A decade ago, Frank Jamerson helped develop General Motors' (GM) first electric car, the EV1, only to see interest in the fuel-efficient vehicle fizzle within years. He's determined to ensure another pet project, the electric bike, doesn't suffer the same fate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single