Tech Malaise Hits AdobeBy
The funk in technology spending that’s hit hardware bellwethers including Intel and Cisco Systems is starting to reach the software sector too. Adobe Systems is cutting 600 jobs, or about 8% of its staff, and lowering its sales outlook for the next two quarters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt