Personal Trainer Cooking
Personal Trainer Cooking is an ideal companion for budding chefs interested in learning their way around the kitchen. Nintendo's DS cookbook comes with 245 recipes from 27 countries, and features easy to understand directions as well as video clips detailing food preparation. Gamers can look up recipes by calories, time to prepare, ingredients and other categories, as well as create helpful grocery lists. Dishes include jambalaya, empanada, seafood risotto, paella, French onion soup, chicken with red curry and chicken teriyaki. Asian dishes far outnumber North and South American ones combined (72 to a woeful 21), there are too many beef dishes compared to chicken (38 to 22) and some recipes require alcohol (a roadblock for gamers under 21), but Personal Trainer Cooking's simple instructions, user friendly presentation and budget $19.99 price make it an ideal pickup for wannabe Iron Chefs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts