Partnering with a Cause
Bob Lynde made his first trip to South Africa in 1994. His visit included a car ride with friends to Cape Point, a tourist spot. Along the way he saw not only the physical beauty of the country but also the poverty of the townships. "The dichotomy of seeing multimillion-dollar estates and then people living in squalor," says Lynde, hit him in the face. "I thought, 'I can't fix this, but I can try to help.' "
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020