Bad pitch: Wal-mart and etiquetteBy
Over the years, we’ve blogged painfully bad pitches, but I don’t any can compare with the one that just landed in Rob Walker’s inbox. On his Murketing blog, he quotes an email using the Wal-Mart trampling tragedy to pitch a shopping etiquette story:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts