Ford's Mulally Hits the Road
Ford CEO Alan Mulally bombed last month in hearings before the Senate (BusinessWeek.com, 11/18/08) and House of Representatives in which Detroit's Big Three automakers were asking for up to $25 billion in loans. Mulally's performance was hurt in large part by the fact that most members of Congress treated the CEOs of General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler as if they were all in the same boat (or corporate jet).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap