No Recession for a Korean Touchscreen Maker
Few companies in South Korea are better positioned to benefit from the buzz Apple (AAPL) created with its iPhone than Digitech Technology. The largest touchscreen maker in Korea isn't providing its products to Apple, which doesn't sell iPhones in Korea (BusinessWeek.com, 6/13/08). But the growing popularity of touchscreens generated by the booming sales of iPhones and other smart phones has helped Digitech win a contract this year to supply 200,000 3.2-inch touch panels monthly to Samsung Electronics for its "Pixon" camera phones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's