Merkel Faulted for Baby Steps on Economy
For years, German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been a popular leader, active on the world scene and widely regarded as a success at home. But as the global finance crisis deepens, cracks are developing in Merkel's polished image.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy