Health-Care Stocks: The Obama Effect
While we believe more pressing general economic issues will take precedence, we still think health-care reform will be a key priority in the Obama Administration. With Democrats now in control of both the White House and Congress, we believe they now have the opportunity to pass meaningful reform legislation to provide health-care insurance coverage for some 46 million uninsured Americans (15% of the total population).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's