Health Care Stocks Await a DiagnosisBy
During recessions, health care stocks are traditionally seen as a refuge for investors. Even if the economy turns sour, people still need medical attention. Just as they need consumer staples, another popular sector during bear markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's