iPhone Linux Hack: What It Means
iPhone hackers have just managed to replace Apple’s own operating system that comes with the device with Linux software. That could be the beginning of a seismic shift for smartphone software. It opens the door for open-source operating systems to jump onto devices not built specifically for them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's