Brigham Young Admissions Q&A
Brigham Young University's Marriott School has a double emphasis: Its top-notch education and the teachings of Jesus Christ Church of Latter-day Saints. Subsidized by the Church, the types of students who fit into this school, according to Yvette Anderson, the MBA Programs Admission Coordinator, are the ones who really buy into the spiritual emphasis and mission of the school—and that includes the fact that it is "stone-cold sober."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States