The Class of 2007: Where Are They Now?
A lot can happen in a year, as the winners and nominees of last year's Best European Young Entrepreneurs contest (BusinessWeek.com, 6/1/07) clearly show. Of the 10 who responded to our request for updates, most rattled off growth figures, marketing strategies, and future goals with a business acumen that would impress even the most seasoned corporate executives. But at a time when the global credit crisis has dried up loans and spooked venture capitalists, it's make-or-break for many of these twentysomethings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day