LG, Motorola, Sony Ericsson Fight for No. 3 Spot
The economic crisis has taken its expected toll on the global handset market, which grew by just 6% in Q3, less than half of the 16-digit growth rate the market experienced in the third quarter of 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing