Denon's Blu-ray Player Is Too Expensive
The Good: The Good: Impressive video quality, easy setup
The Bad: The Bad: Pricey; no support for latest BD-Live interactive format
The Bottom Line: The Bottom Line: Denon's pricey Blu-ray may be poorly timed for mass adoption
The Consumer Electronics Association is predicting one of the hottest items for the holiday season will be Blu-ray players that can serve up high-definition movies for the tens of millions of HDTVs already sold worldwide. Though such players have had a slow uptake, experts say falling prices for the players should spur demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing