Toys 'R' Us CEO on Holiday Shopping
Gerald Storch, CEO of Toys "R" Us, has been working on turning around the business since he took the helm in 2006. Sales had been slipping for years and in 2006 the struggling toy retailer was taken private by Bain Capital Partners, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., and Vornado.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’