Help needed for BW story: How to spend the stimulus?
We’re launching a new project, and we need all the help we can get. The idea is this: The Obama government will be spending hundreds of billions of dollars to stimulate the economy. What should they spend it on? We’re on the hunt for investments that will not only create jobs and put money into the economy, but will also make long-term sense. What can they spend on now that 25 years from now will still seem like wise investments?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting