Twitter: Growing Business Use?By
I get a steady stream of emails from Twitter notifying me that someone has started following my posts (swildstrom, if you’re interested) on the microblogging service. I’m never sure just why people choose to follow my posts, but lately I have been noticing that more and more of the requests are coming from what are clearly business interests, not random individuals.Just today, for example, I received follow notifications from users named RedHatNews and JBossNews, suggesting interest in me in the open source community.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts