Stocks Soar on Citi Bailout, Obama Picks
The health of troubled financial giant Citigroup Citigroup (C) -- and the economic agenda of President-elect Barack Obama -- have been much on the minds of stock investors recently. Monday brought some clarity on both, in the form of a government bailout for Citi and a press conference at which Obama named the leaders of his his economic team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed