Marcial: Apple Is Ripe for the Picking
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is definitely ripe for the picking. After reaching a 52-week high of 202.96 on Dec. 27, 2007, the stock plunged to a low of 80.49 on Nov. 20, 2008. (It closed at 82.58 on Nov. 21.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations