Economic Doom and Gloom from Germany
The worst part, it seems, is that no one knows exactly when the economic slide will hit bottom. That appears to be the conclusion a number of German politicians have reached as the real economy continues to be battered by the financial crisis. It is, they say, simply impossible to tell when the worst will be over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day