Too Late for an MBA? Never!
I was in the library recently, searching for an article with a strategic bent to present to my MBA class. As it happened, I found it in my e-mail in-box, courtesy of my BusinessWeek.com account: "Too Old for Business School?" (BusinessWeek.com, 10/5/08). "Not me," I thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing