Obama Economic Team Will Be Unveiled MondayBy
President-Elect Barack Obama will announce his economic team Monday, unveiling a slate of senior advisers with a broad range of experience and years under their belt with the Clinton Administration and — a group whose names are likely to be familiar even to those lacking the Beltway’s predilection for non-stop predictions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy