Stock Screen: Finding the Right REITs
It's been a tough real estate market, but S&P Equity Research is still enthusiastic about select real estate investment trusts (REITs). Since the beginning of November, S&P equity analysts downgraded CBL & Associates (CBL) to 3 STARS (hold) from 4 STARS (buy) and Kimco (KIM) to sell from hold, reflecting the difficult operating environment for REITs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock